congratulations victor

yes u did it again, another sleepless nite
this is the 3rd time for this to occur
whenever something happen between us, i will have sleepless nites

january - laoren chasing u and go for yc, sleepless for weeks
april - to avoid my emotional problems, i stayed at home to study, sleepless for days
now - sleepless for how long? after 17?

a vacation reli can make a person forget unnecassary thoughts
i need a vacation although i had just finished a vacation
i need it to fill up my time so that i wont be able to think rubbishes

plss la, tell me the reason y u did this to me
i tot we could be besties although we couldnt be couples
but y not even being a friend?
u make me so disappointed,
VERY

forget my analytical skills,
i had wasted this 3 years,
but i failed to realize that u r this kind of people
no, i know that u r this kind of people but i still doesnt gif up
kenyu's case is an example,
fren oso cannot be?
is this a solution for a rejection?
instead of doing this? u should say the word NO start from the beginning
so that i will hurt less, suffer less pain and no wont have so much sleepless nites!

when i ask u do i hav a chance?
u dint answer me,
do u knw what it makes me think?
an answer between yes and no
means there is a yes possibility
plss la... jus say no laa
till now u never say the word NO to me
pls write big big let me see please,
and release my suffer!

p/s: fuck my life, my uni life

0 comments: