my private blog

Changed the url so that i have my own private blog which i could really express my feelings here rather than babbling nonsense..
The other reason is that i dont want anyone to misunderstood for what im saying here, coz some person tends to misunderstood on what im writing here, sien

my problem now is, yes i love her very much and i cannot put down
after 3 years, please laugh loud loud when u see this post and when the time u're holding another girl, victor
well, i thought im a rational guy, i do things my way, rationally and cool

my plan:
year 1: love this girl, let me plan for how to get her
year 2: things are going well, distance is nearer, tend to talk more
year 3: even better, told her my feelings all goes well until the last few months and its worst now, fren oso cant be

haha yes continue to laugh loud loud now

planning to chase a girl for 3 years but failed
god gave me this as an experience or a test for me?
a test of patience?
no idea at all,
frens are asking me to chase her since year 1,
wat i told them is, things i get easier will lose easier,
now time is running out and i failed
is this the end? or is this still part of the "hard to get" session?
no fking idea at all,
wat can i do instead of waiting for her and for another girl to appear?

according to libra,
we tend to change lovers if the other girl gave me conditions better than the previous girl that i chase,
faster come... heal my wound... i dono what to do now, felt so helpless

p/s felt better while writing all my feelings in this "shit"
tis is the reason y i want a private blog,

to the future me: experience is part of life, u deserve what u have now and im suffering now for the sake of yr experience

0 comments: